New Version 0.91 binaries are available. Get them at the Downloads page.
Changes in Version 0.91
- Comments and formatting are retained in procedure text.
- You can now select, copy, and cut text with mouse and keyboard.
- Edit window now uses same text attributes as the current font in the Console.
- Command history. Use up/down arrows on your keyboard.
- Console widget now respects theme colors on Linux
- Consistent key bindings for all platforms: CTRL-S for SAVE/PAUSE, CTRL-W for REVERT/TOPLEVEL